Difficult financial times can often put some camps in a position where they are forced to sell a portion of their land simply to stay in operation, if not sell the entire property cease operation altogether. Camps and Land Conservation: Options to Protect and Reinvest in Your Camp for Future Generations provides an overview of The Trust for Public Land's work around the nation in partnership with camping organizations, The DVD also reviews the conservation easement and conservation sale options available to camp organizations to permanently protect their property.
Among the topics covered:
- How we do it
- How can conservation help your camp?
- Option #1: fee-simple purchase
- Process for completing fee-simple acquisitions
- What does a fee-simple purchase do?
- Option #2: conservation easement
- Process for completing conservation easements