The planning and running of a day camp is itself a specialized and many-faceted undertaking, one that requires a sound understanding of many elements: including business and marketing, interpersonal dynamics, regulatory requirements, among many others. This book will give you the understanding, tools, and best practices you'll need for planning and running your day camp from day-one-and keeping it successful. Includes a CD-Rom with sample charts etc...
- Hitting the Ground Running with Good Groundwork
- The Cornerstone: Designing Your Program
- The Business of Camp
- The Inner Workings: Your Administration
- The Great Enabler: Marketing Keeping Your Campers Safe and Your Camp Protected
- Looking Ahead to Future Success