Originally published as Successful Strategies for Working or Living with Difficult Kids. Written by a licensed professional counselor, this book gives you clear, easy-to-adapt methods and techniques for dealing with difficult kids.
- why traditional disciplinary methods often backfire with difficult kids
- ten basic principles for encouraging compliant behavior
- how to prevent or defuse antagonistic responses
- how to help impulsive children think before they act
- guidelines for working with ADD children.