Stress has been linked to numerous health-related issues, both physical and mental. Managing Stress is a comprehensive management program that is designed to teach individuals how to take a proactive approach with their day-to-day stress.
Among the topics covered:
- “Immediate-need” and long-term techniques for managing stress
- Effective strategies for managing stress any time and any place
- How individuals can use their stress style to counter their stress
- How individuals can de-stress their physical environment-both at work and at home
- Recognizing and reversing the five stages of burnout