Not surprisingly, camp operators tend to tired of having their facility sit vacant once all of their campers have left after the camp season. Our Love/Hate Relationship With the Off-Season provides an overview of the necessary steps for turning a camp into a retreat and conference center during the camp's off-season. By examing the market and several successful models, the DVD explains how camps can profit year round.
Among the topics covered:
- The market (Debra Williams)
- One reason: SMERFs – the numbers
- Keys to universal success (Jeremy Harlan)
- Using your facilities as a retreat center
- Commitment to success (Jaynie Schultz)
- Marketing and sales