Productive Performance Appraisals presents a detailed overview of the key factors involved in afundamentally sound performance-appraisal process. The DVD also explains how to establish aperformance-appraisal process that is clear, fair, and interactive. In addition, the DVD reviewshow to create a better level of understanding of the performance-appraisal process betweenemployees and supervisors.
Among the topics covered:
- The benefits of performance appraisals
- Performance-management cycle
- Tips for a productive performance appraisal
- Three-step process for a performance appraisal
- Setting performance goals
- Role play
Produced in cooperation with the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM).