Strength and Conditioning Program Concepts for High School Student-Athletes reviews the fundamentals and principles involved in a sound resistance-training program for teenagers. Featuring hands-on demonstrations, the DVD explains and demonstrates the basic components that are essential to a well-designed, well-supervised strength-training program for high school students.
Among the topics covered:
- NSCA youth strength-training guidelines
- Training concepts
- Program guidelines
- Exercise techniques and warm-up progression
- Functional vs. absolute strength
- How much resistance is enough?
- Core lifts
- Advanced student-athlete program
Priduced in cooperation with the National Strength and Conditioning Association.