The activities and curriculum covered in Cowstails and Cobras II flesh out the Project Adventure philosophy toward learning, which in essence states that individuals are usually more capable (mentally, emotionally, and physically) than they perceive themselves to be, and if given the opportunity to TRY in a supportive atmosphere, can discover this excellence within themselves.
Goals of the activities are:
- To increase the participant's sense of personal confidence
- To increase mutual support within a group
- To develop an increased level of agility and physical coordination
- To develop an increased joy in one's physical self and in being with others
- To develp an increased familiarity and identification with the natural world