For more information on opening Epub's, please read before purchasing - Please click here to read the instructions
|Off to Camp explores the concerns children may have about going to overnight summer camp for the first time in an enjoyable children's story that informs as it entertains. Everything from preparing for separation to understanding what will happen at camp is explored in this guide to the summer camp experience. Parents are encouraged to read this informative book along with their children to help them have a more enjoyable camp experience. The companion DVD resource for parents covers topics such as:
- Is your child ready for an overnight camp experience?
- Things to consider when choosing a camp
- What your child should take to camp
- Getting your child ready for camp
- Tips to help your child adjust to camp